LOWER DIVISION CLERK KERALA STATE BEVERAGES (MANUFACTURING & MARKETING ) CORPORATION LIMITED
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. The parliament of...... is known as the ‘mother of all parliaments’:
2. Who among the following is the authority to issue ordinances?
(a) Prime Minister
(c) Supreme Court
3. The number of states formed in 1956 under the State Reorganisation Act:
4. Which Article of the Constitution is related to amenedment procedure?
5. Which Act passed by the British Parliament divided India and Pakistan?
(a) Indian Independence Act, 1947
(b) Govt. of India Act, 1935
(c) Govt. of India Act, 1947
(d) Atlee’s declaration
6. Which Article provides that all minorities, whether based on religion and language shall have the
right to establish and administer educational institutions on their choice?
7. The process of readjusting the representation of electoral constituencies is known as:
8. Annual Financial statement is the other name of:
(b) Money bill
(c) Demand for grant
(d) Cut motion
9. How many times a person can become the President of India?
(a) One time
(d) No legal limitation
10. The total number of electors belongs to Parliament in the Presidential Election: